[Harp-L] Subject: Harmonica Dreams FINALLY Reissued on ITUNES! So Good!

Randy's  finally put his stunning Harmonica Dreams CD onto ITunes. It was
the first  harmonica cd 'I' bought when I came back to chromatic playing,
although it has a  few diatonic tracks which are SO good. He's a great
harmonicist.

I just listened (again) to the online preview through my computer's
speakers--and it's as delightful as the last time I gave it a listen. (I should
explain this CD is in major rotation in my CD player).

Here's the link from CD Baby:

Itune link to Randy Singer's absolutely delicious Harmonica Dreams album -
FINALLY! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/harmonica-dreams-deluxe-edition/id93453018
4

Please do yourselves a favour and listen to a master harmonica player doing
 his stuff, as well as singing and playing his heart out. This is an
absolutely  beautiful and joyous album which deserves to be heard. Now it can be
downloaded  for an extremely reasonable cost.

Elizabeth

PS: I still can't decide which of the songs is my personal favourite: The
Man, My Love, his cover of Leon Russell's 'Song for You', the reggae jam,
or....?
What do you all think? ;)