[Harp-L] Tommy Reilly Plays Handel and Stevie Wonder?

A friend just pointed me here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Fo38Ogc2o

Tommy Reilly, my favorite "legit" chromatic player, dead or alive. Started as  violin player, and then taught himself the chromatic, because he'd heard that the chromatic harmonica players get all the groupies. (I made part of that up)

This is an interesting interview I'd not seen..

some legit music at the front end, and, at the other end,  a really strange trio interpretation of "I just called to say I love you", as only classical players could play...

The music at the beginning is so good that I didn't mind having listened  to the whole interview in spite of how it ended, because I had hope, and hope is a good thing.

jk

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com