Re: [Harp-L] Richard and Wim

Not to worry Sir Richard. As you may or may not be aware, there are only a small finite number of harmonica players whom I can listen to ALL day.
And it just so happens that BOTH you and Sir Wim are two of them. I thought the tune was supercalifragilistic.... lolol. I do the tune at the speed of
Moondance, and will have to rethink my method(s)

smo-joe