Re: [Harp-L] New Electric Harmonica

Yeah, but is the same thing. The idea of the electric harp is a concept completely different.
With a mic, no mather what, you can still feedback.
The idea of the electric harp is the same as the electric guitar.
The electric harp is to the harp/mic combination as the electric guitar is to the acustic guitar.

Jorge Simonian.

Enviado desde mi iPad