Re: [Harp-L] Re: Vibratory Stress Relief

Excellent Presentation!

Regards,
Dennis Cooper
http://dennis-cooper.com

------ Original Message ------ From: "Rick Epping" <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx> To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: 11/5/2014 4:03:26 PM Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Vibratory Stress Relief

Hi Ron,

Reed chamfering is a different technique from slot embossing, though it
does have similar effects. You can read more about it in this document I
put together awhile back:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hHeMSL1Pt3MV2U9HWGoPBCYicfukRP6W09CpfVssinU/edit

Best regards,
Rick