TablEdited by kma
From:  O Brother Where Art Thou

4/4

 1|       |       |       |       2|       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3               2               |1               2               |

 3|       |       |       |       4|       |       |       |
B|                        4       |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3       3"      3               |3               3"              |

 5|       |       |       |       6|       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|2                               |2               2       2       |

 7|       |       |       |       8|       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|1                               |1                               |

 9|       |       |       |       10       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3               2               |1               2               |

 11       |       |       |       12       |       |       |
B|                        4       |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3       3"      3               |3                               |

 13       |       |       |       14       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3                               |3               3"      3"      |

 15       |       |       |       16       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|2                               |2                               |

 17       |       |       |       18       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3                               |3               2       2       |

 19       |       |       |       20       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3               3               |2               3"              |

 21       |       |       |       22       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|2                               |2               2       2       |

 23       |       |       |       24       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|1                               |1                               |

 25       |       |       |       26       |       |       |
B|                2               |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|1                               |2               2       3"      |

 27       |       |       |       28       |       |       |
B|                        4       |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3       3"      3               |3                               |

 29       |       |       |       30       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|3                               |3               3"      3"      |

 31       |       |       |       32       |       |       |
B|                                |                                |
 |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
D|2                               |2                               |

Some bright morning when this life is over
I'll fly away
To that home on God's celestial shore
I'll fly away

   I'll fly away oh glory
   I'll fly away (in the morning)
   When I die hallelujah by and by
   I'll fly away

When the shadows of this life have gone
I'll fly away
Like a bird from these prison walls I'll fly
I'll fly away

Oh how glad and happy when we meet
I'll fly away
No more cold iron shackles on my feet