Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method of Aggravation

You're not fooling ME Neil. I suspect that you are a behavioral psychologist who is using controversial issues to elicit divergent responses and then compile data in a system known as SCAPS
i.e. Systematic Capitulation of Associated Parameters. We, as a group, have become you're proverbial group therapy subjects, and as such are helping you with your paper.

smo-joe