[Harp-L] Ashby Method

 Iceman said-

"A non-response to his postings will eventually limit his ability to
create weird vibes. (Although right now it seems kinda fun to chat about
 this amusing character, even if it reinforces his sense of importance)."

I think Neil is more  to be pitied than censured. Remember, he is a homeless person on the streets of Cambridge, which bad enough with winter coming on (he states that he sleeps outdoors), and by now I strongly suspect he has mental health issues. All in all, a sad situation.

Glenn Weiser
Harmonica lessons on Skype
Email: banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com