Re: [Harp-L] Ashby Method

Hi

On Monday 03 November 2014 17:28:25 Glenn Weiser wrote:
> I'm sorry if this causes Neil any pain. But I think this has been a
> charade that needs to end.

I see, that Neil Ashby still keeps posting nonsense stuff to harp-L.
The term PLONK seems to be not quite as well known as is used to be.
It describes the sound the posts of certain users make when they drop
into a killfile. Just make a new filter in your email client that drops
everything posted from Neil Ashby directly into your trash folder. You
won't miss anything of importance.

--
GruÃ,Frank