Re: [Harp-L] The Tony Eyers three step harmonica method

Tony, I respectfully submit that I copyrighted the idea of playing music
you like on good harmonicas as "Cliffy's Absolutely Fantabulous 3-Step
method for harmonica."

I will forward you my snail-mail address so you can send me my compensation
check for using my method.  I figure about 1 million dollars should do it :)

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.