Re: [Harp-L] Neil Ashby's music?

Robert:

I am not interested AND have no camera. My Amish-style upbringing inhibits any urge to be photographed; I have just one available photograph of myself (as posted on Facebook) from 7 years ago; I even skipped those formal portraits for college and law school year-books (listed as "camera shy").

Some people are interested in starring in videos (like on YouTube) but that is of no interest to me. I write and instruct and have performed as a Busker on the street. The "Ashby Method for Overbending" works beautifully; whether you individually use my Method is your choice but I am not planning to bother producing any video.

/Neil