[Harp-L] Neil Ashby's music?

->"Recently there was a long discussion on MBH about the merits of tilting the
harp against the lower lip, using so called "lip blocking."  If someone had
copyrighted that [...]"

(1) Had "lip-blocking" been Copyrighted that I would have cited the correct author (according to the Copyright notice) for that embouchure to avoid any claim of plagiarism but my Method goes way beyond lip-blocking.

(2) I have performed as a Busker and been quite positively received by many audiences but I have no recordings (video or audio) to upload at this time; I am not really interested in producing any video at this time and have no camera available for making the video recording.

/Neil (" https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004575466934 ")