Re: [Harp-L] Neil Ashby's music?

JMHO ....but I would just " move on " in our often educational conversation on Harp-L
I think most of us  ( that are familiar with diatonic harp ) recognize useful information.

Those newbies will be trying many different approaches and like " snow thrown at a fence "
Some of it will stick and they will find their own way.

Opinions are like Door Knobs.....everyone has at least one.

Mike Wilbur