RE: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

I posted the "Ashby Method for Overbending" on Facebook and have received much positive feedback among the Comments; the Ashby Method has also been "shared" among Facebook uses to other pages; you may find those harmonicists "on record" in several of the harmonica groups on Facebook.

/Neil (" https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004575466934 ")