Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

I have been copying a few of the reactions from Facebook which would not have been posted directly at Harp-L. Here are more reactions (from Facebook) pertaining the the "Ashby Method for Overbending":

"Brilliant! I completely agree that the method you've described works" and another

" I nearly wet my pants. Awesome!!!!!".

/Neil (" https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004575466934 ")