Re: [Harp-L] O, Come All Ye Faithful played in three positions on diatonic (NOT about alternate tunings)

Okay, thanks Winslow,

I don't have my own recording equipment so It may take me till the end of the week, but I'll make an MP3 of the whole step version of Adeste Fidelis and post it here (No accompaniment only some re-verb). I think you'ill agree that nothing diatonic will be able to equal the new options the whole step method brings to the 10 hole non-valved diatonic table. Thanks for weighing in.

Bill Price