[Harp-L] RIP ---GUSTAVO LEZCANO

SO SORRY TO REPORT that my good friend GUSTAVO LEZCANO has passed away from a heart attack.

He was of the finest human beings to ever walk this earth.......He turned the other cheek in the face of horrid circumstances, those who know his life story,

A great harmonica player, he played on all the early gloria esfefan sound machine recordings and videos. He loved his minor tuned lee oscars.

He was on the hohner calendar (in the same issue as myself) back in the ’80’s

I will be posting the official obituary tomorrow.

To learn more about his life, here is his facebook page (if you can read it , depending upon privacy settings)

https://www.facebook.com/gustavo.lezcano.39566?fref=ts

Here is my favorite song for this moment, gustavo sings and plays harmonica on this rarely covered song.

IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDTn6m6dgA

Gustavo, you are truly in the presence of the lord…..MISS YOU!!