Re: [Harp-L] iRig

Bob,

I took it on a gig, but decided not to use it.  I like to have it together
when I come up on stage or pick up my rig and leave.  I started to set up,
but realized it would take longer to get it set up than I thought even
though I had practiced at home, so I just went with my regular setup.  I
was planning on running it through the house PA.  They have a very clean
amp and speaker setup where I played.  Probably would have sounded great.
Don¹t play there anymore, so it might be a while before I get a chance to
try it again out.

Brad