Re: [Harp-L] Seydel & Spiral Tuning

Robert,
Regarding this topic.

If one is playing on a spiral tuned harp where the 2 draw is a C and the
song is in the key of C, what position is being played?

How about the same harmonica and the song is in the key of G?

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*
*(210) 445-6600*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com

Seydel Repair:  http://1623customharmonicas.com/repair-services/