Re: [Harp-L] Delay boxes or pedals

I use an older rack mount Alesis midiverb III for my delay. I don't use a stock delay program, I created my own. Start with 120ms to 200 ms of delay? Seems like an awful lot to me. I use 50 ms. I just want compression and 50 ms gives me that without being too wet. The Alesis is digital, works fine for me with a tube amplifier. An RP is probably great, they weren't being made when I bought the midiverb. It's over 20 years old now. The only delay I've tried that I like better than the Alesis is an Echoplex. I have a solid state version. If it weren't such a maintenance nightmare and pita I'd gig with it. fjm