Re: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday

First position can work pretty well, too. On a C harp, I would be playing
over C7, F9, G9 Dm7, Em7, Ebm7 and Ab7 chords--at least that's how I've
played it over the years. The Dm7 and Em7 chords are pretty available,
and--well--the Ebm7 can be had with overblows or bends. And the Ab9 isn't
too hard.  I guess I've been on a first position binge for quite a while.

You're quite a good jazz player (I've listened to some of your videos), so
you may use more chords on that song than I do.

Eric