Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Collective schedule now available

I just perused the schedule, it looks fantastic and some essential tools for all style and level players….kudos to Winslow and Jason on a productive and what looks to be a fun filled weekend of learning and playing!

Y’all are in good hands & enjoy,
Best
Rob Paparozzi