Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Sheet-Music [Updated]

Phil:

Having just read your credentials then I am particularly pleased by your comment "This a useful technique (G harp sub for C) for advanced players [...]".

Does your comment indicate that Mel Bay and other publishers should include the standard notation indicating that the music is to be performed one octave higher than written ["8va"]?

/Neil