[Harp-L] Harmonica and Sheet-Music [Updated]

Phil:

->"draw 7 doesn't bend (unless you count the mythical quarter tone)".

I am hearing much more than one quarter tone (which IS more than one half of the SEMI-tone between those two notes on hole-7).

Perhaps somebody with an available chromatic tuner measuring in cents can perform the precise measurement; there are 100 cents per semi-tone (50 cents per quarter-tone) and I expect that the results of accurate chromatic testing will be closer to 80 cents towards the lower tone than 50 cents; there is nothing "mythical" in that difference.

/Neil Ashby (" http://thebuskingproject.com/busker/2025/ ")