[Harp-L] custom tuned reed-plates

Has anybody here built their own custom tuned reed plates from Hohner
plates and reeds? That is, you buy the plates and the reeds and rivet the
right Hohner reed for the tuning in each slot. I am limiting the question
to Hohner because: (1) I know that they produce the reed stock to do this
for (probably) their entire line of harps and (2) They use rivets.

Seydel has the reed stock for doing a wide selection of custom tunings only
for their Deluxe Model.

Daniel