Re: [Harp-L] Dynamics and Panhandle Rag

There should be a lonely musicians site, like there are singles sites.
So much stuff you here is people playing with backing tracks.
It's a bit like making out with a rubber doll.
I know exactly what you mean Brian.
I'd say head down the mall, put your hat out, and see who comes to join in.
(Re. Panhandle Rag; buy some old Bob Wills records)
RD