Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] History of harp tuning; Chrom Tuning

Jon

Do you mean think in terms of pitches rather than notes. I'm like you. I
don't know what note I am playing. My practice is built around developing
my harp to ear connection and developing my ear. I think my chosen tuning
has facilitated achieving this goal.

Daniel