Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] History of harp tuning; Chrom Tuning

If you don't have a repeated pattern on the chrom, you end up witth
'Spiral', for better or worse, or an arrangement like the....364 is it?
like SBWII on 'Bye Bye Bird', where you are having to go back a hole to get
the next higher not.
The not arrangements on standard diatonic & chrom make a lot of sense to me
( I don't hear Howard Leavy bitching about it)