Re: [Harp-L] re: History of Harmonica Tunings

I HAD an augmented tuned chromatic. I tried for 6 weeks to get something out of it. But since I am one of those rare birds in the (1)a  grouping, and also cannot seem to be able to whistle and brush my teeth at the same time, it wasn't a surprise to me. :)

smo-joe