Re: [Harp-L] "harp-l lurkers"

Fred! how are you?. I miss seeing you these last few years at the
convention . Indeed you are an encourager here on line and in person! I
remember a number of times that we were both in a small hallway group of
"greenish" players and it morphed into a low-key and social lesson along
with the jamming.  I think we helped bridge the gap between "lost in space"
and " 45 minute powerlifting seminars" many times. We helped make folks
smile and relax and just play! .By the way you are a great player Fred,
leave my tone alone!

wb