Re: [Harp-L] History of harp tuning - A "minor" correction

>From Steve Baker:

"*Lee has told me that all of them together make up less than 2% of his turnover.*"

The "Lee" in that post would be Lee Oskar, the principal in the Lee Oskar Harmonica Co.,
which actually sells Japanese-made Tombo brand harmonicas, relabeled for the USA market.

Steve gave no numbers for Hohner, even though he is directly associated with Hohner.

I hazard an educated guess that Hohner's numbers for altered tunings overall would be
a smaller percentage of total sales than Lee Oskar. Why? Because there are only a couple
of possibilities across the entire Hohner line for altered tunings.

If you want to figure out what a large multinational corporation will do, follow the money.

Back to your regularly scheduled discussion...
Crazy Bob