[Harp-L] Two draw on a Seydel Orchestra S not responding right

I'm rather new to the repair stuff and have been scratching my head about
this issue.

It's not buzzing, I've played with the gapping but what seems to be the
solution is when I have my finger sealing the two blow reed, which plays
fine itself, the two draw works, which tells me (I think) it's a gapping
issue with the two blow reed? I've been tinkering with the harp the past
couple days on and off thinking I would just figure it out but I'd rather
not end up destroying a harp that is less than a month old.

there and it works fine when blocking the two blow... help please!

Cheers