Re: [Harp-L] chrom tuning

Slim

I was a long time guitar player and didn't put up with the standard tuning
(well actually I piut up with it for far too long). I eventually went to an
all-fourths tuning. It simplified the fretboard tremendously and vastly
improved my ability to connect my inner ear to the instrument (true ear
playing). Unfortunately not long after making that switch I started
developing hand problems that severely limited my playing. As a result I
switched to the chromatic harp. When I started playing the harp I was
determined not to fall into the same trap associated with a tuning that
presents considerable hurdles to true ear-playing.

Daniel