Re: [Harp-L] re:Richter+ tuning

Hi all--
I recently started working with Rockin' Ron to offer custom tunings and optimization.
So he has a special 20 in G that has been converted to this tuning--I'm going to keep calling it Paddy Richter out of deference to Brendan Power, who created the tuning. He doesn't much care for it when you rename his tunings LOL
Ron also has a D Paddy available, which has been optimized, and a couple of Special 20 harps in C--normal tuning, but optimized.
Feel free to give him a call, I'm hoping this service will be of use to some of you.
Gary