Re: [Harp-L] : CX 12 Tenor Chromatic Black For Sale

Hey Gang,

I have a  CX 12 Tenor black for sale.  I bought it from George Miklas, blew into it once or twice and dug back into the diatonics.  So, it's been in the case since.

If you're interested please contact me at: bigmouthhorns@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jordan

Jordan Feldman