[Harp-L] RP200 into computer

Hi everyone...just wondering if you ever did this. Iâd like to use it for recording but since it doesnât have USB, Iâm wondering if I could still plug the output into my microphone input on my computer, and run the level REAL low.
  Looking forward to the day when I have a 355, though with Richards patches, the 200 sounds really good. People are always impressed.........saw a reasonable 300 the other day, but it didnât have USB either.

Thanks for any and all help.

Brian

---