Re: [Harp-L] Problem when playing harps not in C

Since you are so well versed with the actual notes and SolfÃge you might be
a good candidate for a chromatic harmonica.
But in the meantime I would suggest writing out tabs (hole number and blow
or draw for each note) to a favorite song as you play it in C then follow
the numbers on D until you memorize it.
Dale