[Harp-L] Custom Pre War JT31 for sale

I have a pre war Jt31 with small grill, just got it back from being chromed it originally was chrome, but now looks brand new. Made at Astatic Lab. Has new gasket, new wires with shrink wrap, a new chrome mess - bought especially for mics, and a silk cloth behind it. The element is an early 99A86, cloth with a three digit code of 922, 22nd week of 1959. The ohms read 1128 so it's one hot element. contact me off list for pics, price is only what i have invested - $300