[Harp-L] Custom Combs on eBay

I just discovered what eBay calls a "Multivaluation Listing".  It is a very
convenient way for me to offer the wide variety of custom combs I make.  It
is almost like building your own website with a shopping cart.  There are
over 70 pictures - all labeled - and 52 different variations of combs
presented.  I will be creating a similar listing for Powder Coated Covers
ASAP.  Thanks in advance for checking it out.

Custom Combs by Blue Moon Harmonicas
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Harmonica-Combs-by-Blue-Moon-Harmonicas-LLC-
/191154177877?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2c81ad4755>

Tom Halchak

Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC

Clearwater, FL