Re: [Harp-L] new website www.benboumanharmonicas.com

Hi Ben...

The site looks Terrific, nice job for your first time doing it! Bravo...easy to read and lots of cool stuff...

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi

On 4/30/2014 4:21 PM, Ben Bouman wrote:
Hi all

I recently launched my new website. It is almost finished, I want to add some more pictures, videos, sound files etc.
Here's the link:

www.benboumanharmonicas.com

There's a blog page on which you can find the latest news..like the news that I'm now doing all the work on the harmonicas for Mark Hummel...
Please have a visit to the new website and feel free to comment or maybe give me some useful suggestions. It is the first I made my own website :-))

The webshop www.customharmonicashop.com is still working like before but will be integrated in a few weeks from now.

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com