[Harp-L] Red Rocking Chair

Hi all,
With the bluegrass discussions I would like to ask the following question.... I am trying to learn "Red Rocking Chair" and having a little trouble, the song is in Em and G .  I also have trouble with Little Sadie witch is heavy in Em and G . These are old modal tunes, that are  the 1st and 3rd chords. What do you all think is the best approach , 1st pos with g harp, or 3rd pos with d harp or?? . Is the fact that it is the 1st and 3rd chord instead of the 1st and 4th or 5th chord that is messing me up??
Thanks in advance friends

Sent from my iPad