Re: [Harp-L] questions about kalamazoo model 1 and 2

I've had a Zoo2 for years.  I put a 10" Celestion in it back when I got it
and worked it up.  It sounds freaking amazing and more amazing depending
what bottles I stick in it... and even with the particle board cab and
ersatz baffle, I wouldn't change a damn thing.  It ain't broke.

When life asks you to jump in,
Splash!

P.S. Drop a 609 down in front and away we go.  It's nice to travel light
sometimes.