[Harp-L] Little Rascals Harmonica

You'll Probably see some TV adds for this Blu Ray/DVD which hits the Streets next week....

I was fortunate to work with my old friend and composer in NYC Chris Hajian on this Film...this past year

I played Chromatic, Diatonic, Bass, Polyphonia and Jaw Harp so I'll be rich from all the Doubling! (not)!,-)
That only happened in the old days,-)

http://www.universalstudiosentertainment.com/little-rascals-save-the-day-the/

on the LEFT you'll see a few trailers, so go down to about the 4th one marked "Summertime" to hear a bit of me..

This is a tiny snippet of the old "Little Rascals" melody which I played in G on a C Chromatic, you'll need a 280 as it starts on a quick low B note....enjoy it'll bring back Memories!

If you have Kids or Grands they'll LOVE this film!

--
Best,
Rob Paparozzi

Rob's Webpage: