[Harp-L] Harp with bluegrass

bob piscura wrote:  Does anyone have suggestions on ways to accompany bluegrass music? Does anyone
know of any recordings of a harp with bluegrass?  I have a son that plays banjo and has asked me to jam with him.

Bob, in response to your query, by now you've received lots of good suggestions.  In my opinion, you and your son would both love Charlie McCoy's
albums.   In my opinion, Charlie is certainly the most accomplished country harp player ever.  His albums contain lots of different types of music,
including bluegrass.  He mostly uses country tuned harps, especially after his first few albums.  They're all good, especially the earlier studio albums
that were issued on Monument Records.  On his  website (charliemccoy.com) you can find what harps he uses on each song..
   I just checked his website in writing this mail -  I see Charlie also has lesson(s) available.
Ron (who nowadays seems to run into mysterious font and spacing problems when trying to post on harp-L)