Re: [Harp-L] RE: Is there still a gig list?

I hear you about the money. Things that are free often have no value to the users because there is no cost. The flip side of that coin is a gift freely given. Danny gave the harmonica community the gig list and asked nothing in return. That's an amazing thing. No strings attached, just follow the posting guidelines. I do wonder if assessing the quality of the gigs posted to the former gig list misses the spirit in which it was created and offered?

So sure a paid gig list service would be great and if SPAH wants to consider and sponsor something like this I'm sure this is a discussion they will pursue internally. fjm