[Harp-L] Is there still a gig list? one more thought...

I am sure that my idea of $$$ for appearing on the list is reaching
many deaf ears. my recollection is that there were many many gigs posted on
that list when Danny was in full swing. many were self serving and useless
many more were awesome dates that people needed to know about. 50
good listings @.99 each = $49.50. twice a month makes $99.00. for $1200 a
year this could be a reality that pays for itself. can't be done? ok. I
sleep every night. maybe a useful dream will appear tonight.

wb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz