[Harp-L] Harp with bluegrass

Bluegrass accompaniment is best done with two note chords or tongued octaves, played on the off beat, similar to a mandolin chop.

The way into bluegrass is to learn the fiddle tunes. Not easily done, but very worthwhile. I outline the techniques for bluegrass fiddle tunes in depth with my online course, at http://www.HarmonicaAcademy.com

P.T. Gazell did a wonderful (mostly) bluegrass album called "Pace Yourself". David Rice, from the Boiled Buzzards is excellent, available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/boiledbuzzards1 Also, Old Time Southern Harmonica by Mark Graham, at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/markgraham2 Even me, at http://www.harmonicatunes.com/freeharmonicamusic In particular, check out "Jump Up", which features banjo.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays