From: "philharpn@xxxxxxx" <philharpn@xxxxxxx>
To: slyou65@xxxxxxxxx; bpiscura@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp with bluegrass

Also Mike Stevens Bluegrass Harmonica

<http://www.amazon.com/Bluegrass-Harmonica-Mike-Stevens-ebook/dp/B003U6IEH2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395689304&sr=1-1&keywords=mike+stevens+-+bluegrass>
Regardless of whether you can a Kindle, you can view some of the pages of the Kindle version from the Amazon website.

It's available for Kindle and standard large size music book size  each version costs about $15. The music book comes with a CD, the Kindle does not ?

Be warned: Mike Stevens overblows and he plays very fast. Check out his music CDs. They can be slowed down with Amazing Slow Downer ($50/) or other programs/ machines.

More of his albums are available as MP3 downloads than CDs But if you pull down the MP3 songs, you can sample them.

also, truckload of youtubes:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOK0126SIsY>

Hope this helps
Phil