 From: joe hagins <joe_hagins@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L. <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] 270 Brass Comb?

So I have been thinking of replacing my 270's wood comb with a brass unit from Blow Your Brass Off. Now I know that there is debut about if the material of the comb actually makes a difference, but I am more focused on if my stock 270 will be any louder. My main reason for brass is that it will last for ever it's not plastic.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Joey

P.S. I play blues/rock w a Astatic Biscuit (CM 99A89) through a 12 watt (two 6V6's) 1x12 modded SF Champ for a overdriven/crunchy tone