[Harp-L] Subject:Excelon Micro-line Translucent Mini-Bore Tubing for replacement bumpers?

Stumbled across this link while looking for something else altogether. I
remembered Smokey mentioning using Oxygen (CPAP?) tubing for replacement
chromatic bumpers. There are several sizes here and I've no idea which would be
 optimum, but the 'sub-zero' temperature workability made it intriguing for
me as  well as it's ability to resist 'age hardening'.

It's sold in 100 foot rolls only--but if 10 people (customizers and/or
those who own several chroms which use bumpers?) shared the cost it brings it
to  an affordable amount for a long-time supply.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=84015&catid=634

Just a thought.

Elizabeth